Friday, August 29, 2008

St. Louis Cardinals!!

I'm not very good at posting events in order but
oh well! This was quite a while ago!!
We went to the St. Louis Cardinals game on APX, 
a few weeks ago! Thanks guys!! It was great! The
weather was perfect, and it was just a good time!
The Cardinals lost unfortunately, but it's all good!
Wes loved the game!!! Anytime I put his Card
outfit on now he thinks we're going to the baseball 
game!! So cute!! 






My silly Wes! He loves to make this face!

4 comments:

AEllsworth said...

It was so fun! I loved your guys' outfits!! I wish I had gotten us some too :)

thewylerfamily said...

Heard you got a sweet ride! Lets see some pictures. I hope you are feeling good. Austin prays for Wes every night. We love your cute family!!!

Ashlee said...

YEAH! I'm glad you found me! Wesley is so big! I don't think I would've recognized him!!! Congrats on the baby...that's exciting!

Scottypoo said...

Sorry, but I HAD to copy your baby counter. I think it is so cool. Eileen is so cute, isn't she? SHe feels like a cow, and might need some motivation to keep going. Other than that, we're great. Hey, I was going to tell you that your future landlord from Utah called me because I guess I was a reference. She wanted to find out what kind of people you were. I told them great things about you, so I figure you owe us now!