Friday, August 1, 2008

BEAUTIFUL NAUVOO!

A group of us went to experience Nauvoo last Sunday! It was a wonderful day trip, although since it was Sunday most things weren't in full operation. However it was still an awesome day, we went to a lot of the historical homes, the brickyard, the bakery, the blacksmith shop... all the best ones!! We also took lots of pictures by the temple.. It is so beautiful! I was especially nice visiting Nauvoo again because it brought back many special memories for Aaron and I! We went to Nauvoo almost 5 years ago for our Honeymoon!! I love the wonderful feelings I get when i visit Nauvoo!!!


4 comments:

AEllsworth said...

So FUN!! You got some great pics of our fabulous day!

Kevin and Janae said...

HOW FUN, looks like you guys are doing some fun things this summer. How is it out there? I sure do miss Wes, ha ha him and all his crazy wild things that he did. When will you guys have more? Sure do miss ya, P.S. have you thought about moving to utah anytime soon?!?!

JameeMaLee said...

Ya move to Utah Hayley Bean!!..Looks like ya'll had fun..Miss you!

Jason and Kelsey said...

Looks like fun! Anyways, we had a scare with some blog stalking in our family, so we decided to go private. I want to send you an invite so you'll still be able to log on and see what's going on, so email me at kelsey_claire@hotmail.com