Saturday, August 2, 2008

Breaking Dawn Mid-Night Release!






Last night Katie, Austin and I attended the Mid-Night 
release of the book Breaking Dawn! We got there at
about 11:00 and had to chill until about 12:30 to
get the book!! While waiting we noticed that we
were pretty much the only 20 some year olds there!!
All around us were young girls and teenage girls and 
a few moms!! But it was still cool!!!! I was just 
excited to get the book!!!!!


After we got our books we went back to my place
and stayed up til after 6 am reading!!! It was crazy
staying up but I just got so sucked in I couldn't put 
it down!! And since I've finished the book I thought 
I would let everybody know whom Bella ends up 
with!!! Okay here it goes..Bella ends up with.............
JUsT kidding!!! I could never do that!!!! Go read it!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

You girls are hilarious!!! I love it!

AEllsworth said...

Soo FUN! It was a blast!! I'm so glad I found girlies out here as obsessed as I was!!

AEllsworth said...

Oh yeah... THE BLOG IS AWESOME!! :)

Anonymous said...

tHANKS FOR NOT GIVING AWAY THE ENDING! SO I REALLY LOVE YOUR HAIR, ITS GETTING SO LONG AND YOU ARE JUST GORGEOUS! HOW ARE YOU ENJOYING YOUR SUMMER?

Erin and James Sweeney said...

I'm so sad that you guys were there, I came at 12:30 thinking that it's St. Louis and there probably wouldn't be a line at that time. But, I brought James with me, and when he saw the line he decided that we weren't going to stay to get the book, so I had to get it the next day! Oh well I loved it anyway!