Sunday, March 21, 2010

Busy!

We love Springtime!!!
We've been keeping busy here in the Buck home lately! Wes has been taking swimming lessons and LOVES it!! He's becoming quite the little swimmer! And it makes me feel a lot less nervous!! He also loves playing outside!! We're loving the nice weather lately, a great cure for our cabin fever! Karissa's 1st Birthday is coming up on April 1st! She is such a delight and the sweetest baby girl ever!! She's almost walking and her hair is getting really long but it's hard to tell cause it's soo crazy curly!! Aaron is working lots and going to school at UVU and is always busy! We're hopeful to hear from some schools soon about the nursing program he's applied to! They're very competitive and we're praying hard that he'll be accepted this fall! And I am busy trying to keep a happy home!

My camera died a few months back and it really bummed me out so even though I have a back up camera I haven't been very picture happy of late! So here are a couple pics of Ryssa that my sis-in-law took!! Thanks Jen! I love them!






4 comments:

Tricia said...

She is daRliNg!!!! I LOVE those pictures....so stinkin' cute!

Emma said...

Karissa is adorable. She has so much hair! Glad you are doing well. We have been having a few days of nice spring weather and enjoying playing outside too.

Jeff and Michelle Galovan said...

so is so so so cute!!! I can't beleive shes almost one!!!!

linds said...

So fun! Glad that all is well! Wish we could hang out! Miss you!