Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Baby Karissa is finally here!!!!

We welcomed our sweet baby girl Karissa Ann Buck
into our family on April 1, 2009.  I was induced that
morning at 7:30 and labored quite easily (with the 
help of an epidural) until about 5:00pm.  At that 
point Dr. Jones came in, told me to push and she 
popped right out!!
   Karissa was born at 5:04pm, weighed in at 7lbs 4oz, 
19 inches long!!! We love our beautiful angel!!



Our new little family!!

Look at her cute little mouth!! I just love to give 
her kisses!!!

My mom, Me and Karissa!! 3 generations!

When she first came back after her bath!!

Look at that hair!!!

Wes loves his baby sister!!





We got home on Friday afternoon!!



12 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations you guys. She is such a little doll. I love all that hair. I think she looks a lot like Wes. Congrats again...hope everything is going well and you are adjusting to life with two little kiddos. We miss you!

Emma said...

Congrats Hayley and Aaron. Karissa is beautiful. Her hair is so cute. I am glad the labor was safe and smooth.

AEllsworth said...

So cute! :D She is such a doll... I'll have to keep coming by daily to get my baby fix.

Ashley Smith said...

SO fun!!! She is so cute!! And wes is such a cute big brother! Glad to here all went well and she is here strong and healthy!

Becky said...

congrats! she's beautiful! :) how are you feeling?

Brooke said...

Wahoo! SHe's a cutie and I love all the hair. Good luck with settling in and the recovery!

Tricia said...

Congratulations! She is so cute! Like everyone else, I just LOVE the hair. You guys are going to have so much fun with her. I can already imagine how cute you will dress her, and all the cute little hair styles she'll have. Wish you guys were here. Good luck with the adjustment.

Jamie said...

Congratulations!! What a cute little girl!!!

Erin and James Sweeney said...

She is so beautiful! We're so excited for you!

Trying to be said...

she is so darling! i am so sad your leaving for texas so soon!!! i really hope you come back to this area again!! :) how are things going? do you need anything?

The Bradley Family said...

What a beautiful little girl! Congrats!

thewylerfamily said...

OH how sweet. She looks like mommy! I can't wait to hold her soon!!