Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Almost Caught up!!

So I know it has been forever since I've updated but I think I am mostly caught up!! Just to let y'all know we are now living in Lehi, Ut, in a townhome that we are renting!! We love it! It's perfect for us, for the moment!! Aaron is still working for APX, and is planning on co-managing next summer!! We are expecting our second child, which is super exciting especially now that I'm over my morning sickness!! We should find out wether it's a boy or girl right before Thanksgiving! However, Wes says it's his baby-sister, so I don't even think we need an ultrasound! Hahaha! We'll let y0u know!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad that you finally blogged!! Looks like you've been busy! Well we're in Sandy so you'll have to let me know if your ever close? I'm excited for you to have a babY! Make sure to blog when you find out what it is:)

AEllsworth said...

Ooh like the new blog look :)It's good to have you posting again, maybe I should try it sometime too.

Ashlee said...

It looks like you've had a fun summer! I can't believe how big Wesley is!!!! I know Brennen's the same age, but the last time I saw Wes, he was still a baby! Good luck with the rest of the pregnancy! I absolutly HATE being preggo,but I sure LOVE the end result!:)

Jen said...

CONGRATS!!!!!!! Another smooshy =). That makes me so happy...you too I'm sure =). Miss you. We ended up going out with Icon when Pinnacle was a disaster and loved it...now the companies have merged...give me a break!!! =)

Tricia said...

I just found your blog on Ashlee's. How the heck are ya? Congrats on the baby...that is SO exciting! We miss you guys, but at least you're so much closer now. It looks like you've been having tons of fun!