Thursday, June 19, 2008

Grant's Farm!

We went to Grant's Farm here in St. Louis today!  (well most of the wives club did anyway, we missed a few girls due to various reasons) It was a gorgeous day. Not too hot thankfully.
We got to ride on a tram up to the main area where the kids then got to feed some of the animals.  Wes was very excited to ride on the "train"!!!
Wes and me on the Tram.
A group of us on the Tram.
Wes nearby some very large turtles.
Wes loved petting the animals!
One of the goats even nipped him
and he thought it was so funny!
All the animals were pretty close. It was pretty cool how they were out in the open like they were.  There were lots of larger animals too like buffalo, elephants, elk etc... And the place was free!!! So fun!!  All in all it was a great day with a fun little rain shower right when we were leaving, forcing u to run to our cars!!! 

4 comments:

Jason and Kelsey said...

how fun! it looks like you guys are getting out and doing a lot of fun stuff this summer...that's great! wes is getting so big!

Jeff and Michelle Galovan said...

Fun! I wish I could have come... ok I guess I could of... I wish I wasnt 9 months pregnant so I could walk around all day without dying! Lets do it again after the baby!

AEllsworth said...

It was way fun! We'll have to go back w/the dads, Miles would like it too. You got the best pics... I like your new camera too!

thewylerfamily said...

HAHA I found you!!!! It sure looks fun at Grants Farm! I love that picture of you & Aaron at the BBQ, so cute. Miss ya! We will see you soon!